To apply contact please call our office (04) 917 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your export opportunities and how NZECO's solutions may support your business.
If you would like to email us an enquiry, please provide answers to the questions below, as they relate to the export opportunity you are seeking a NZECO solution for. We will conduct a pre-screening and provide you with an indication of our support.
You can use this template email for an export credit enquiry to email NZECO staff. It will launch a draft email message with the checklist of information required from exporters (below) in the body of the email and is addressed to email@example.com
Information checklist sought from exporters:
- What are the goods / services or project you are delivering?
- Have you completed similar projects/contracts previously? If so, please provide a brief summary.
- What country are you delivering your exports to?
- Who is / are the buyer/s? - Name, Address, Website.
- What trading experience do you have with the buyer(s)?
- What is the approximate value of the entire transaction?
- What is the approximate value of your share of the transaction (if different)?
- Payment / Credit terms
- What advance payment(s) will you receive?
- Is your buyer seeking credit terms? If so, how long are these credit terms?
- Are you seeking additional lending, bonding facilities and/or equity investment to support this export opportunity? If so, what is the value of this?
- Who is your bank and what is the name of your bank relationship manager?
- Contract Status
- Confirm whether you have already been awarded this export contract, or you whether you are prospecting, bidding or negotiating an export opportunity.